Got PDU'S & SEU'S
22 July 2017
Claim PDUs for courses that are not registered with PMI, please follow the instructions below:
- Log into http://ccrs.pmi.org
- Click on the Report PDUs tab on the left side of the page
- Click “Course or Training”
- Manually type in the required information (provider name, activity name, dates, and number of PDUs). Please do not select any course or provider from the dropdown menu. Please ignore the dropdown menus that appear, and click outside of the box when you are done typing.
- Once you have entered this information, please agree that the claim is accurate and click the submit button.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Care at www.pmi.org
- An SEU® is a credit earned by a Scrum professional for having completed an educational training or learning opportunity that meets a defined set of learning objectives. Scrum Alliance® has discretion to determine whether SEUs are warranted, considering factors such as content, quality, and accuracy of material. SEUs follow a 1:1 ratio, where one hour of participation or preparation is equal to one SEU.
- More information go to the following https://www.scrumalliance.org/certifications/scrum-educational-units